The Magic Whack

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Email from Steven Youell (of cogitations.net)

I got an email from Steven Youell - the man behind Cogitations.

I know I don't need to tell you what cogitations is since Steve makes sure he whores it out at every opportunity on every discussion forum related to magic.

Here is his email:

Subject: Greetings

Would you like to tell me your real name, or are you a coward as well as a racist?

Steven Youell



So here is my somewhat open reply...

Dear Mr Youell,

1) Magic Whack is my real name. You may call me Mr Whack, 'Magic' or '12 foot cock' as I'm known to by a few select hot babes.

2) Let's pretend Magic Whack wasn't my real name. Why is it that people think if you dont whack your name all over something you are a coward? If I said "My name is John Smith", would you be any the fucking wiser?

3) Racist? I don't know how you managed to jump to the conclusion that I'm a racist. I've done one joke about 'tiger magicians' and used the term 'wop' to describe Darwin Oritz. I actually have no idea what nationality or race he is, he interests me about as much as his style of magic. Just because someone isn't over-board political correct (and I'm not), it doesn't make them a racist. I am also not anti-gay, despite picking on you Mr Youell.

4) Finally Mr Youell, may I respectfully suggest that you now go and fuck yourself.

MW.

Cogitations - at last a magic e-zine that caters for the gay magic community. Gay magicians can now get their fill of card magic. Cogitations Features articles by Steve 'nonce fingers' Youell, Andi 'Gladini' Gladwin, Dawin 'wop de wop' Ortiz, Jason 'lameini' England, Steve 'semi-automatic' Beam, JC Wagner, Andru 'cant spell' Luvisi and many more. Visit Cogitations web site for more on this card magic magazine. It's only $20 - so you won't feel too ripped off. If you can find one trick worth performing then you've got your moneys worth, although you've also discoverd that you don't know dick about what makes a good card trick. Cogitations.net and Cogitations are names for the card tricks and card magic magazine and are the brain child of Steven Youell. Subscribe to cogitations. Get cogitations FREE. If this doesn't help get this page listed on google then I don't know what Cogitations will. Steve Youell, free tricks, card magic.

1 Comments:

  • Haha, yeah I heard that this guy is really out of his mind, thinking he is a repectable person.

    Good one!

    By Blogger Roland, at 7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home