The Magic Whack

Friday, February 25, 2005

Free Psychological trick.

Here's a trick you can make up yourself and try.

It's totally psychological and is based on the work of Derren Brown and Banacheck, so it might not work all the time. Having said that, I've found the hit rate pretty damn good.

So that you can best understand the trick I am going to perform it right here and now.

To perform it I am going to show you a series of symbols and then I want you to think of just one of them. Then I'll show you a second symbol chart which is identical except your chosen symbol has been removed.

If it works on you and you want to try it on other people, simply print the symbol charts onto card and carry with you in your wallet.

I find it works great at church meetings and bar mitz·vahs.

OK, here's chart number one...
Look over the symbols and let one pop into your mind...



Now concentrate on your symbol....

I am going to erase the one you are merely thinking of from the chart and then show you the chart again.

I am getting a clear image now...

Focus, concentrate...

Yes I am getting it...

This is rubbish isn't it?

I mean I'm not really getting anything because I wrote this before you even began to concentrate on one.

I guess I should have performed it as a prediction trick instead really, that would have made more sense.

But magicians don't care if it makes sense do they?

OK, screw this, here's the chart with a symbol missing.



Did I get it?

Why not leave a comment and let me know.

MW.

P.S. Have a good weekend - I'll be back Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home