The Magic Whack

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

I have no idea what this is, can I buy one please?

I was browsing through the delightful (?) magic crape today when I came across this thread...

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=105022&forum=2&2

It starts off with someone saying they're having trouble with Lee Asher's Losing control. They don't say what it is or what it does in the post. Someone replies suggesting searching the cafe as its been discussed before. Then the real gem...

Magicianguy4life posts:

Hey! I'm not familiar with this trick so could somebody please give me a link where I could buy this trick? I was also wondering is it impromptu or a "gimmick"THANKS!)

So let me get this straight. He has no idea what they are talking about, he doesn't know what it is, and no one at any point has described what it is or does... And he wants to BUY it.

So just on the off chance 'Magicianguy4life' ever comes by this blog, I have a special offer for him:

I have a trick, its good, send me $30 and it's yours.

MW.

2 Comments:

  • Ah, but at some time the phrase "hand job" came up.No doubt this is what atracted the said poster to the subject in the first place.

    By Blogger Dale..., at 4:29 AM  

  • I'll sell him the same effect you're selling for $25.00..I'm feeling magnaminous..whoever she is

    Doc

    By Blogger Doc Jakson, at 12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home