The Magic Whack

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Magician X is going to be on Steve Youell's shit list too.

I just read this and almost pissed myself laughing, but its only funny because its so damn true...

http://magicianx.blogspot.com/2005/03/point-to-consider.html

I hope Magician X won't mind me quoting a little (but please do go read his whole post, this is just a snippet to wet your appetite)...

This caught my attention because I've had my fill of dropping by Genii and seeing:

This week in Cogitations I reveal how I got a stiffy watching Ron Bauer do his version of Fuck The Queen!

or some such moronic bullshit. Such posts are generally responded to by a flunky who'll say:

Holy fuck, Steve! I'm getting a stiffy just thinking about reading this! Thanks for having such a great magazine!

I bet Magician X gets a nice email from Steven Youell next saying 'I insist on you telling me your name or are you a coward'. In fact I'd bet on it.

Why?

Well, it turns out I'm not the only one that Youell has accused of being a coward. Euan Bingham of the Magic Den emailed me.

Interesting to see Steven Youell's calling you a coward. He called me the same thing when I refused to give him my phone number!



So it seems that if Magic Whack wasn't my real name and I had then given him my name, he wouldn't have been happy and would have asked for my number and there's no way I want my number in his little black book - I'm straight as they come. No doubt Euan refused for the same reason.

Last thing you want is the chance of someone like Youell stalking you.

MW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home