The Magic Whack

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Stealth Assassin.

I just got one of these http://www.hanklee.org/xcart/customer/product.php?productid=8175&cat=&page=1, it's the stealth assassin wallet which is created by Peter Nardi who I think is British.

Luckily I didn't rely on the demo video on Hanks site to sell the idea to me, because that video is just Peter Nardi and some goon no one has ever heard of making a dubious exchange in a parking lot.

Although the gay sounding name might put you off the wallet itself is incredible and because I'm using this as my regular wallet I've got an extra 15 - 20 minutes material on my person, always ready to go.

What I do find amusing is the dealer ad copy...


When Peter Nardi created Mind Spy and Stealth he had a very special wallet made for himself. The Stealth Assassin.



Don't you read that and think "what a cunt?"

He put out two other wallets and created that one at the same time but held it back for himself and sold magicians the substandard ones that didn't do half what this one does, knowing full well that in three years time he could butt fuck magicians for another $175.

But that aside, its a great wallet, it comes with two DVD's full of ideas so even those of you who can't think for yourselves will find a use for it.

MW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home