The Magic Whack

Monday, September 14, 2009

Magic dish rag?

Jeeebus! I finally got chance to catch up with two issues of reelmagic that were waiting for me when I got back from my recent tour. I always thought Regal was right on the money but on the latest issue he highly rates a magic dish cloth which is basically a devils hank.

He says you can leave it in your kitchen so when you got some friends round you can impress them.

How many times have you called all your fucking guests into your kitchen during a dinner party?

The whole idea is just a bit crap. Would have made an OK magazine piece at a push - "Hey Genii readers here's a gay idea, make a devils hank out of an old dish rag and then have a party and impress people by vanishing a small object inside it".

MW.

2 Comments:

  • Hey! A real pleasure finding you back in action! Would you keep it up?

    By Blogger KiKeNiCo, at 5:17 AM  

  • I'll be blogging and tweeting frequently again until November when I go off for my Holiday Season shows.

    Thanks for the comment!

    MW

    By Blogger Mr Whack, at 6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home