The Magic Whack

Thursday, March 03, 2005

My Routine for Tenyo's Mystery Poodle.

Have you seen this quality Tenyo item?


It's the amazing 'Mystery Poodle'.

This is the sales pitch for this hunk of crap...

The magician twists a string of beads together to create a toy poodle. This poodle is wrapped inside of a handkerchief. To everyone's surprise, they can hear the dog barking! At the end of the trick, the
magician puts the dog away in his pocket. The barking continues to come from within his pocket. This new trick is based on the concept of sound.

Think how surprised everyone will be when they hear a cute beaded poodle start barking! You can also draw a picture of a dog on a sheet of paper, and wrap the illustration inside of the handkerchief. Even that dog will bark, to everyone's delight. This unique trick is both comical and mysterious. You'll be surprised at the clever secret.

Now we all accept that this trick is really quite lame, lets be real here, all it boils down to is that you twist some beads like a balloon animal and make a poodle and then you wrap it in a hanky and the spectators are mildly amused at the barking noise coming from your coat and all say "wow what a clever use of electronics".

But although its not much good I am going to tip my professional walk-around routine and once you have this routine I just know you'll be rushing out to buy one.

Start off with the poodle already made.

'My girlfriends birthday was coming up and I asked her what she wanted. She told me she loved dogs and jewelry. Unfortunatly we can't have pets in the apartment we live in, so I had to come up with a solution. I knew she'd love a dog', now show the poodle, 'but that wasn't going to happen. So do you know what I did?'

Bring out the hanky, set the dog on it, "I got my girlfriend under the bed sheets that night and gave her the closest thing I could", as you say this you wrap the hanky up. "I gave it to her doggy style and I was so good that night she even made barking noises". Shake the hanky up and down and make the dog bark.

'You know I was sorry I couldn't get her a real dog', remove the dog from the hanky and display, and then begin to untwist it. 'But I did remember that she also liked jewelry, I can't afford anything like that but again I found a solution and when I'd finished giving it to her doggy style, I straddled her chest and gave her a pearl necklace'. Show the string of beads and take your applause.

MW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home