The Magic Whack

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Magic Shoelaces - whoooooooo

Magic dealers are reporting they are selling out of tricks like the "magic tie up me laces it's spooky trick" as a result of David Blaines special in which he wasted 2 hours of every TV viewers life only to fail at the end. Give me a TV show and at the end I'll magically make world peace happen and end all poverty - at least I'll claim to do that and all I'll actually do is give a street bum five bucks and say "well I failed but I tried."

Anyway back to my point...

How sad is it that all young magicians (and some old cockchompers) want to do is tricks they saw the Blaine man do on TV. When I go out and perform I tend to show my audiences amazing shit they not seen anyone do before. Maybe that's why I make a living out of it where as Penguin magic shoppers are just jumped up little asswipes who blow their allowance on that shit and show it to their gran.

Keep it original!

MW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home