The Magic Whack

Monday, April 11, 2005

Hocus Pocus have some good stuff for a change

OK, I've ripped into a few 'Hocus Pocus' exclusives, so it's good to see some good products on their site for a change, even if they're not exclusive items.

Anything by Jack Dean is usually well thought out, clever and workable and they have a lot of the range.

On the downside they also are stocking D'lite flight. Is it just me or is this one of the worst sounding effects ever? It's bad enough that people think light up thumb tips are in some way magic, but to now make one that can float provided its a dark room is even less clever.

Turn out the lights... ohh look. You might as well just wave a flashlight about and shout "Ohh I am magic".

MW.

P.S. Apologies for the lack of posts the last week. It's due to two things. 1) Blogger has been down A LOT. 2) I've had a hell of a lot of bookings so I been too busy and not at home much. This week is almost as bad, but I'll find time to give you all your 'whack fix'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home