The Magic Whack

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Emails

I've had quite a lot of email in the last few days. Most of it asking more about the L&L/Vernon/Pellegrino thing - I've said all I got to say on that and most of the questions would be answered if the daft fuckers who emailed me had read the blog properly.

One guy sent me an email with the subject line "ATTN: Randy Wakeman" - and then asked something quite meaningless. Is he saying he thinks I am Randy Wakeman? I don't know - he didn't ask. He just put that as the subject line and then asked me something that's answered if he'd read the blog properly.

Then a guy called 'Joey' emailed with an almost good question:

Hi Mr.Whack,

Im not expecting a reply, if you don't mind anon people then how come people can't make anon comments?

thanks

Joey


I didn't know you couldn't. I am guessing the blog insists you login or have a blogger account? I'll check into it. But let me say this - anyone can create a login on blogger. I did it - so could you. What is more confusing - if you didn't expect a reply - why even bother to email me?

MW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home