The Magic Whack

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Big personality

I was reading some comments on the Magic Crape about a trick called 'Tag' by Chastain Chriswell. By all accounts it's a good trick, one of the other bloggers gave it a shout out on the basis that it's good.

While checking it out I ended up on the originators web site. www.magicbyengima.com

I know nothing about the trick, but as I checked out his site I figured he must be a damn good performer with a great personality. How do I know? Well anyone who can dress in a suit like this must have some way of over-coming the laughs and abuse...


That pattern might be alright on a set of curtains, but as a suit for a fat dude it sucks. I seen golfers with plainer pants. He's got to have extreme confidence, or be a doughnut stabber.
MW.

1 Comments:

  • This is horrendous. This guy has the worst of all possible worlds --queer, but without any redeeming fashion sense.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home