The Magic Whack

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Dipshit II

My old friend Mr Anonymous is getting upset. He's apparently posted apologies and confessions that he's a right wierdo but to be fair - those two comments aren't really by him.

The problem with being anonymous is that anyone can do it, as I've proved. If you're going to be smart about it you create a unique persona and nick name and use that.

Anyway he's now getting mad that I've put two comments up that aren't really him and he continue to pretend that the issue is with my spelling and grammar and while he persists in pretending that's the arguement I'll delete comments the little dipshit makes.

Fact: He said I never reviewed or commented on things I liked.

Fact: He's wrong, there are posts where I write about things I like.

Fact: I pointed out that he hadn't read all my blog and had jumped to a conclusion (at the time you only had to go back a few posts to find a positive review).

Fact: He didn't like that he had proved himself to be a liar and a twat and then began picking on spelling and grammar.

Fact: I don't a flying fuck about grammar or spelling. I don't complain if people spell things wrong or use bad grammar. This site is not meant to be a fine example of the English language.