The Magic Whack

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Moving Violation by Sankey

I see Sankeys put out another trick with a hole. Not a shock since he sticks out half a dozen pieces of stinky shit onto the market every week.

I watched the demo, it looks hokey as fuck.

The best bit are the made up customer comments. You can tell they're made up. Thommy R claims "My girlfriend came home an hour after I started playing with it" - OK I presume the trick because it's unlikely she'd be floored by your complusive masturbation. But surely no one believes that any guy using Sankey products actually has a girlfriend?

MW.

2 Comments:

  • Forget this rubbish and get the Sankey Fanny Pack...erm Assassins Pouch.

    Custom made for magicians it has an eyelet for your IT and a special pouch for your TT. Admittedly the bag I got with my digital camera has many of the same attributes but hey this is custom made by Sankey.

    Coming next, the perfect accessory for Torn and Restored effects, Sankey Scissors and Sankey Sellotape.

    Woo Hoo !!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:40 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger Sean, at 4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home