The Magic Whack

Thursday, August 17, 2006

No blog posts in ten days...

Yeah so I've not posted in almost ten days. Not because I've been too busy, but because theres fuck all happening in the magic world worth talking about.

I have now seen a performance of "Come Fly With Me" by Mark Mason (www.jbtv.co.uk). Yes it looks great - but to a lay person it's still just coins going across. So my original comments stand - why waste that much money on a bunch of gaffus to achieve the same effect (as far as a lay person is concerned) that you can do with four ungaffed coins or poker chips?

I don't like much that Lee Asher puts out but his Three Stylin' poker chip 3-fly is a nice handling that makes sense and its cheap. It's certainly better than any of those manuscripts that had rude and shocking titles. I really dislike people who use smut for effect, they're cunts.

MW.

1 Comments:

  • Ha. I just guffawed out loud.

    Would you consider allowing comments from people who's blogs aren't on blogger?

    By Blogger Magician Dan Gifford, at 2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home