The Magic Whack

Monday, May 09, 2005

New blog I'm not adding to the blogroll.

I won't be adding this blog to the blogroll, but I will give it a shout. I found it by checking the profile of someone who commented a couple of times to my post about 'deface'. He's the only person to have commented who LIKES the trick - so he's obviously stupid...

It's called the BAM blog and it's written by someone anonymous called Chastain Crisswell.

Interesting how he slams me the same day as I post about his latest trick (if you can call it a trick). Anyway his blog makes a string of totally invalid and null points - good job Mr C.

I'll give you all time to check out this amazing new blog, and I'll comment more on this bumblebees rantings in the next day or two. That's of course if his blog doesn't vanish or change real suddenly.

MW.

1 Comments:

  • Yep looks like Automark/Enigma/Criswell/BAMALAMADINGDONG has really fucked himself.

    MW.

    By Blogger Mr Whack, at 12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home